Well ladies and gentlemen I am starting to show… either that or I can no longer suck in my fat as there is no where for it to go! I am feeling better everyday with little blips of yucky days few and far between. (can I hear an AMEN!) I think I might get some sort of record for throwing up in more nations in a short period of time! I think I am up to 6 nations in 2 months and I don’t want to expand that!
We are 13 weeks along in this little adventure and the baby is fully formed with all parts and organs and now Peanut’s job is just to grow bigger! What worries me slightly is that Peanut can now hear and is sleeping next to the noisiest stomach ever created! I mean seriously Peanut may think it has been left to fend for it’s self in the jungle with all the noise that my stomach constantly makes! Thankfully it gets other noises as well, like Alyn saying good morning to it or singing songs to my tummy (to which He does not know the words!) Yep, Peanut should be very entertained!
4 comments:
awwww that is so cute:) Hugs to you all...
keep that in mind when peanut is born - peanut's gonna' like ye ol' ambiant noise and will probably sleep better with a fan on or something like that.
just keep in mind, is all i'm sayin'
So sweet!!!
I think it's good to get the baby used to noises, that way you won't have to tiptoe around in your house for the rest of your life! (It's a good thing, it is!)
You do of course realize that I will be calling the little one Peanut for years to come, eh Fred?
Come one up to my place and Peanut can really get used to noises. Let's see....two embroidery machines, a knitting machine and the washing machine running to dye custom shop towels all at once yesterday for hours. If I'd had more arms I'd have been running the serger too, instead of staying up into 5:30 a.m. doing Maple Leafs bibs. If that won't get Peanut used to noise nothing will. Bob and Christian can both sleep through it all, no problem.
Shall I book you a room at the Hotel Corbin Georgian Bay?
Post a Comment