Hello Everyone!
We have had quite the fun week and weekend! I thought I would share some more pictures with you! The first set of pictures is people we have spent time with this week. Alli and Andrew from Canberra, Gary and Sarah in Sydney (but not from there!), and Robyn and Katherine in our day out in Melbourne!


Here is a few of Melbourne. Yet another gorgeous city in Australia! Oh and Alyn sitting in the "Ladies only" seating section. (This little old lady walked by and told him off under her breath. Of course only Katherine and I heard it so we were happy to share her angst!)



And finally my daring photo with a wild animal! (What? It IS a bear you know!)
9 comments:
In my defence... there was no seating for MEN ONLY. And as there were no chicks sitting in the LADIES ONLY section it seemed a shame to waste a good bench.
A.J. I really like your hair in the last picture! It looks really good!
AJ I love that picture of you! You look like you have gotten some sun... ( looks up to the sky) oh how I miss the sun... I prophesy that I will get to go to Austrilia!
You look amazing!! You have the Pregnancy glow.
you look AMAZING.
seriously - pregnancy agrees with you.
or something.
(scanning the comments I realize I am not the only one who thinks this way)
AJ you look stunning!
so nice to see the photos of lovely people:) Glad you are both having a blast... hugs to thee:0)
Thanks for all the compliments everyone! It is nice to have left the porcelain hugging stage of this journey!
I'm jealous of all those people who get to hang out with you!!
Just wait til I get my hands on that Quala Bear!!! (grits teeth and makes fist)
:)
I love you and miss you..
and you DO look absolutely AMAZING!
xoxo
Post a Comment