



These next shots would be views we encountered on our walk down and along lake taupo one beautiful afternoon. Please note the Black Swans in the water!



The view from Dave and Adele's "shack" as the sun goes down over lake Taupo. (As you can see it's pretty tough to take!)
3 comments:
I'd just like to point out that I was teaching Honour how to wrestle in these pictures. The first one is what I call the arm hold - the second one, she managed to pin me to the ground - she's a mean wrestler - don't be put off by her size!
Alyn looks pretty darn good with that little baby, I think you should keep him!!!! Where's the picture of you with Honour? Last baby I saw a picture of you holding was Christian.
There I finally posted a comment Allyson. For those of you reading this who don't know, I am Allyson's, yes Allyson, not AJ, sister Susan. The name Suey was given to me 33 years ago by a very cute 2 year old "baby" girl I am particular attached to and it stuck.
Happy Birthday Very Cute Girl who's having a baby. I am so proud of my "little" sister and I love you very much.
OOh, ooh, so sorry I missed your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Ooh, ooh and can I have a copy of the photo with me and Honour...I hardly have any of us together!! Thanks
xxx
Post a Comment