Hi Everyone,
I am attaching a prayer request from my cousin for her daughter. She is a gorgeous little girl who is having a lot of health problems and desperately needs a breakthrough. As you read this could you please take a minute to pray for healing and breakthrough. I will keep you updated as God does His thing! I am also inserting a picture so you can see the little cutie!
Thanks,
AJ

Hello all!
I am crying as I write this because I am so desperate for your prayers.
As most of you know, Jessica is our 11 year old daughter. She was diagnosed nearly 6 years ago with Type 1 Diabetes and almost 4 years ago with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. Although the diabetes requires constant attention and treatment, it the arthritis that is most difficult and heartbreaking to manage. She started her third medication for it about five weeks ago. She takes Celebrex everyday, Methotrexate once a week and now she takes two injections a week of Enbrel. (on top of everything for her diabetes)
I am asking for your prayers because she does not seem to be responding at all to the Enbrel. She is actually doing worse. The arthritis has spread from her hands, wrists and elbows into her knees and ankles again. She has had trouble walking every day this week when she wakes up in the morning because of the pain in her ankles and it has continued throughout the day.
She is a precious little girl with the sweetest spirit. She is so smart and creative, funny and sensitive. She is a prayer warrior for everyone but herself. She has told me that she is afraid that God will not heal her and that is why she won't pray for it - without my prompting.
I am sorry for the length of this e-email, but I feel led to ask you all to stand in that gap for her and pray for her to be healed.
I am believing GOD that HE will use every bit of the trial for HIS glory!!!
If you know anyone who would also be faithful to pray for her, please pass this along.
Believing HIM always -
Holly Plotts
2 comments:
Hey AJ
Got it Covered at the Cafe...
We will hold her up and bring her before the Lord, in the midst of the healings we are seeing here...
This Healing Belongs to this precious one!!
Love
Gary
I'm praying - she is a cutie indeed!
xx
Post a Comment