Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Post......

Well it has been a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. I have fresh snow outside, fresh DVD's to watch and cook books to look at inside, and a brand new just off the line.... cough! I think I coughed all night so I am not sure how anybody slept through it! Now that I am awake I am carrying on with this new annoying noise!



Yesterday I felt fine except tired and had a considerable amount of back pain. So we came home early from Stu and Lynley's (very sad indeed) and I sat around feeling tired and not knowing why. We went to bed very early and I awakened feeling grim indeed.



Yucky ... I feel Yucky....



Please pray. :-)

4 comments:

sc@vp said...

i'll pray for you if you'll pray for me ...

sigh. hack. hack.

sniffle. moan.

Andrew G said...

awwww... try ginger boiled in hot water (with a bit of sugar...) It works for me everytime and my Dad makes it when I'm out cold with the flu

Andrew G said...

FYI, sorry for the redundancy... but I guess it would HAVE to be boiled in hot water... it wouldn't work if it was boiled in, say, vinegar.

Adele said...

Ohhh you poor ducky. Seems like you have had a run of poor health lately...and I for one am not happy about it.

I will pray for complete recovery and teflon coated health....but please put me out of my misery....where are you going for your holiday????

xx