Well really this blog is just the random thoughts of an often tired mind. I hope you enjoy it and if by chance you don't... well that's life my friends! My life has changed from travel and jet lag to pastoring and being a mom of two.... it's quite the adjustment.
Monday, January 02, 2006
The Short Story.....
We are on vacation....
I am still very sick and coughing up my left lung (at least it looks like a left lung anyway)
Spending most of the day in bed moaning and coughing.... an watching Frasier
2 comments:
You poor ducky.
I've always been particularly fond of your left lung.
As has Alyn. How oft I have heard him exclaim, 'look at the lungs on her' or 'she has great flotation devices'
Hope you and your lungs feel better soon.
Love.
BA HAHAHAH!
adele: you crack me up.
aj: recover soon, okay?
Post a Comment