Hello Beloved people!
Well Alyn and I are on our way home having rested and slept a lot and feeling recharged! Last night (Friday) we came off the island to have dinner with friends in Wilmington at Carabbas (Italian restaurant that's really good) then we went to Starbucks and a Christian bookstore before returning to the island. It was nice to see people and not have Frasier running in my brain!

I actually had a dream about Frasier 2 nights ago where I was each of the characters at different times in the dream.... including the dog Eddy! yep, and while I was Eddy I thought to myself in the dream "man this is going to be a whacked out Blog!!!!"
So we are just waiting to board Us Airways to Charlotte in First Class! (Praise God!) we couldn't get normal tickets with points but we could waste more points for first class but what are you going to do!!!
Well they are playing our song! See you soon for those of you in TO and for those of you not in TO don't worry we will only be there for 2 days anyway before we fly away again... maybe we will knock on your door!!!
Much love,
Me
3 comments:
Oh baby, you're so cute! I love that we are sitting next to each other at the airport but then when you are finished I log onto your blog and read it! Gosh, I need help!
You two are both so cute that if I was sitting next to you both at an airport I would read your blogs and then comment on both of them. I guess that makes me cute too. Heh heh. I love it when I accidentally compliment myself.
xx
you are all very cute.
and i would so be reading a book at the airport b'c i don't have a laptop.
Post a Comment