On this very day, one short year ago, I married the man of my dreams. It has been a remarkable year and an incredibly easy first year of marriage. I really do love him more then I did yesterday and I am thrilled that we will get to be really old and wrinkly together!!
About this time last year I was in the Hospi room at church eating fruit and hoping everything would be on time... and so it was. It's funny how all the nervousness and stuff faded to the back ground as soon as I saw Alyn face. Fred gave me great advice before we walked up the aisle, He said "AJ keep your eyes on the prize" and I did all the way up the aisle I stared at that handsome man half in wonder and unbelief that this day was actually happening!
I am so thrilled, blessed, overwhelmed, pleased, and thankful for the Gift that God has given me in Alyn.
So happy Anniversary Baby! I love you!
We are in Norway still so we haven't done anything exciting and Anniversary-ish as we had a service this morning and will leave shortly for this evenings meeting. They (these lovely Norwegians) did take up a surprise offering for us this morning for our Anniversary which was both shocking and lovely! So I am sure we will have a nice dinner when we get home.
Much love to you all!
AJ
P.S. Happy birthday to Krista Wendle and Tobi Elliot... Ladies plainly put ... YOU ROCK!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary, I say it with great southern hospitality, when you come back we'll show you how to river dance at church... jk but that wouldnt surprise me if they started to.
LOVE YOU GUYS, it has been a great year!
Niki
happy anniversary:)
The rich red snowflaked glowy newly weds:)
Have fun...:) Here is to another fabaroo year:)
a million woo-hoos for you two!!
:-d
Post a Comment