Friday, January 13, 2006

Is there anything I can do?


Hello gorgeous people. We are still in Norway and I am still very bruised! Just as a thought has anyone heard of anything I can take that will help my many bruises heal fasted? A certain vitamin or anything? My sister suggested "witch Hazel" which is a medication of sorts but I am in Norway and they don't have any witches named Hazel here! Oh relax I am just kidding!



So seriously any suggestions? We are talking pretty darn painful here! These bruises are about 5 inches across and not very pretty!


4 comments:

Andrew G said...

And I say with all sincerity: ewww

sc@vp said...

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD:

STOP IT WITH THE NASTY PICTURES.

I can't stop shuddering ...

Niki said...

Your remember back in the day they would say if you got a hicky to put toothpaste on it, and its was proven to be a myth. I think the whole meaning behind the toothpaste was the heat. I think the heat helps brake up the blood that is clogged and drawn to the surface. But don't take me to serious, my grandma is the doc, not me. But I bet a warm cloth or a heating pad would feel good :)

Charlene said...

Yikes.....I would say; Drink LOTS of Water, ICE, ICE, ICE and that little 4 line prayer :)

Love ya-
Charlene