Hello All,
I thought it might be refreshing to write a blog that is not about my rapidly darkening bruises!
We are in Norway right now until Monday when we move on to England. Norway is gorgeous. It looks like something out of a post card with wooden houses with lighted windows nestled in snow covered hills. I think one of the things I like the most is people don't cover their windows in the main living areas very much. So you drive by and see life going on inside the homes. Many of the houses are wood paneled inside (but nice warm woods) and so every house looks warm and inviting.
There isn't much of a crime rate at all here. Everyone is friendly and greets you with a smile and a hug sometimes even a European kiss on the cheek. The people at the conference are lovely, they are such a soft and warm people. Alyn did a wonderful job teaching Hearing God's voice the last 2 days and I am up tomorrow with a little Father heart! So I am off to bed as it is almost 11:30pm here and I need my bruisey sleep... oh I mean beauty sleep!
Nite, Nite.
2 comments:
I will be sure to get on the aforementioned offenders and see what sort of citations need to be written for said offences.
Thanks for the update Officer WeeGee I knew I could count on you!
OMGSH!!
I'M THE FIRST! THE FIRST!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
(HA! I can't believe I found a site that Adele didn't get to first!)
mwa!
Post a Comment