
Well I hope you will all be very proud of us resting Joneses. We have been on the island for about 6 days now and have done a very good job at a number of things (listed below).
Sleeping in.
Coughing (only me but I feel I could win some sort of world record if given the chance)
Frasier
Reading
Hanging out with the Big Guy (That’s the Lord by the way, not some large man we have met on the island)
Cooking food with no spices (forgot to bring them… a tragedy I tell you but we shall survive!)
Resting (laying around in a prone position watching TV or watching Alyn practice new card tricks)
Coughing
Sleeping in
Oh and shooting some photos….. all in all a great resting trip so far…. Two days to go!
3 comments:
so glad you guys are having a good time...although, I must admit, I am a bit jealous as I sit here in -1degree weather and then seeing pictures of alyn in the sun!:) Love you guys....enjoy your last few days.....coughing, eating flavor-less food, sleeping and catching up on Frasier.
oooh ... I'm VERY PROUD.
And just the tiniest bit jealous ...
:-)
YEY - well done to the Joneses! I am very impressed that you are such sophisticated chefs that a lack of spices seriously impedes you. For dinner last night Dave and I had roasted chicken (bought roasted from the supermarket) and chocolate. Maybe if we'd had some oregano it would have made all the difference....
xx
Post a Comment