Well I braved the wind, snow and ice to have a lovely lunch date with the beautiful and talented Sarah Hunter yesterday. It was truly great, and I think we spent about 3.5 hours getting caught up on the last year. Sarah has been teaching in Korea for a year and has just returned home so it was so lovely to hang out and hear all of life’s news.
In other news I managed to get one of the 3 presents I still need to get yesterday! Yeah! Ok it's a small victory but still a victory.
We then went out for a family girls night at the movies and saw "the family Stone".... I don't recommend it. The idea was funny but the outworking of the idea was poor. There was lots of language and other things that made the movie suck as well. 4 thumbs down from me..... and.... ah...... someone else with thumbs......
This Morning I have been having a God time and then started thinking about how wonderful My husband is! So let me tell you some of the things I love about him and then maybe I'll post some more at another date as I don't want anyone to try and come over and steal him. But perhaps he could give lessons!:-)
He is very handsome of course
He is Kind
He thinks the best of people
He is honouring
He is romantic!
He is a great cook ... and great at other things....
He is very intelligent
He is the "mac genius" (thanks for rebuilding my powerbook baby!)
He is great at laundry and cleaning (much better then me really)
He is a professional hugger!
He is sensitive
He is encouraging.
He is incredible at prophesying over random people in random places
He is incredible at praying healing over random people in random places
He is a gifted communicator
He is funny
He is fun to travel with
He is a quiet sleeper (praise God)
Basically Ladies and Gentlemen He is a winner! I mean the kind of guy every girl dreams about I got!
Well I think it's time to get dressed and think about something other then Alyn or I will get nothing done today!
5 comments:
It's all true you know. I've met him. You forgot his card tricks. They're mighty impressive.
Ah yes,
AJ...i have asked the Lord, "WHY?? Why have you not created a cloning machine to pump out these fantastic men to provide for the drought we are currently in...??"
Then the Lord gently reminds me to put down the medicine, back away from the mind altering chemicals and go to bed or soak...(for goodness sake! :)
Hahaahaa!!
Alyn is the best big brother aned the perfect man for you!!...i am so blessed to know you both!! :)
Love you AJ....have the best Christmas and New Year ever!!!
well, let's face it... you were pushing 30 and you couldn't afford to be picky AJ...
Thanks Andrew! :-) (for those of you that don't know ask Alyn who said that to him about pursuing me... very funny!)
there is somewhere in Ezekiel where there is a prayer for calling forth your husband ladies..... I will try and find it again and post it. As for cloning Alyn then broke the mould when he was handcrafted with Love and care! However there are plenty of great men out there it's just a matter of where they are hiding! :-)
I know!! I mean, how many rocks does a girl have to turn over!!! Stop running man!!!....
I suddenly got a flashback of freshman year of high school (grade 9 for you canadians) when I sent a secret admirer note to my crush...thinking it was a clever idea to use a "metal Edge" magazine (since he was a 'rocker' of sorts) to cut out words and phrases and pictures that made up a lovely note which read something along the lines of "I've been watching you.....you don't know me but I know you"....somehow got misconstrued leaving a notion behind that maybe I was stalking him. Who knows where this notion came from...maybe it was the cut out letters which made it look like a death threat or ransom note....maybe it was the 'metal edge' style of black and death metal....either way, he never really spoke to me again once he found out it was me....and would often run, looking over his shoulder with a piculiar look of fright on his face when i would follow him to class....who knows!? WEIRDO!
.....maybe I'm doing something wrong?
in any case......mr. right, I'm waiting for you.....and I mean that in the most un-creepy way possible!
Post a Comment