Tuesday, April 11, 2006

2nd post for the day.

Ok I admit it I am making up for lost time! this post will consist of New Zealand pictures I didn't get to post before because of the evil "dial up" issue..... So folks I give you New Zealand (and in the staring role Dave and Adele)





Oh and no we don't know exactly what Adele was doing here I think she was"working it" for the photograph!





This last one is the "gates" at Taupo Airport. The humour of it if you missed it is this. The runway and area where the planes pull up is so small that you could ot possibly miss your plane as I doubt 2 could fit. Even with this understanding they still call a gate number as in "Air New Zealand flight 624 now boarding through gate number 2" and then you walk under a sign marking both gates and walk out unto the tarmac and board the only plane there. Ok so I know see this might only be funny to people who travel a lot or are there to hear the announcement of incredible irrelevance!



1 comment:

sc@vp said...

ooooh!

Adele's gonna kick yo ass when she sees that one.

I, on the other hand, am going to laugh mine off.