Well really this blog is just the random thoughts of an often tired mind. I hope you enjoy it and if by chance you don't... well that's life my friends! My life has changed from travel and jet lag to pastoring and being a mom of two.... it's quite the adjustment.
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Australia's Andrew Gaz....
Ok is it just me or do they look really really similar! His name is Paul and he helps lead the youth with a group of other people who you will see in a later blog. He is also a musician. Scary isn't it!
6 comments:
Similar, and yet one is obviously cuter than the other.
they don't resemble each other AT ALL.
in my humble opinion.
And what's up with Sarah flirting on your blog?
(I like her style)
You guys crack me up! I am telling you they are the "spit" of each other!!!!
Hmmm,
slight resemblance... It's probably like a mirage... you're probably just in Andrew withdrawl; so you're finding me everywhere you look.
and Sarah, um... exactly which one is cuter?
Who says I'm flirting? I'm just stating fact.
Post a Comment