Ok so I have had a blog for how long now and I just figured out that if I blog in Firefox (mac program) then I don't need to use html code while blogging.... pretty cool eh! Yep, it took me razing Joyce to get blogging to realize that I was suffering through HTML hell for no reason!
Look I can even change colours, or boldness, or.... well you get the idea!OK.... here is a picture of Joyce and I at christmas for your viewing pleasure!!!


4 comments:
Ahem. Um sweet heart... I pointed out the whole edit-in-firefox-to-avoid-HTML-nastiness months ago!!!
You're making me look bad here! What sort of techno geek husband will people think I am - leaving my wife to fend for herself in HTML land when there's a nice GUI available in Firefox.
Honest Guv, I told her, I did. I ain't guilty.
i fully expect this is going to change your whole world aj. i'm so happy for you! and to alyn: don't worry, no judgment has been cast on your abilities from us. we love you both!
I must say....That Joyce is STUNNING!! Where ever did you find a rare beauty like that?...probably Texas, no doubt. But not only beutiful...this...joyce, was it...yeah seems remarkably clever as well. Good find AJ, you should definately keep her around...take her to australia with you!
Ok now tell me!!!
Maybe I will blog more :)
lol my word verification is sjzboyul... sounds like some new raper artist! ....lol... (I thought it was funny)
Post a Comment