Well really this blog is just the random thoughts of an often tired mind. I hope you enjoy it and if by chance you don't... well that's life my friends! My life has changed from travel and jet lag to pastoring and being a mom of two.... it's quite the adjustment.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Bump at 20.5 weeks....
Well Happy New Years everyone!
We spent a lovely new years with some friends in a little village on the coast eating nice food and resting... it was divine!
Here are some updated bump photos for your viewing pleasure!
i don't know if its too late in the game...but i want to change my gender proph/guess...i keep referring to the little 'nut as she..so i'm going back to girl!
ps...i am currently typing one-handed due to the other hand being occupied by the cutest little pink bundle of cuteness!!!! her name is Kelis (kuh-lease)...I LOVE my job!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
you are GORGEOUS! I love your hair! I can see why red is your favorite color...you look GREAT in it.
Love ya,
Char
i am viewing with PLEASURE.
Yahoo! you look FABULOUS
(of course, you probaby would look even better IN REAL LIFE [no one has ever accused me of being subtle])
YOU are divine!!!!! You look FANTASTIC!
hello gorgeous!!!
you really look AMAZING!!
and red is your best color...
peanut looks amazing as well!!!
i don't know if its too late in the game...but i want to change my gender proph/guess...i keep referring to the little 'nut as she..so i'm going back to girl!
ps...i am currently typing one-handed due to the other hand being occupied by the cutest little pink bundle of cuteness!!!! her name is Kelis (kuh-lease)...I LOVE my job!!!!!!!!
Pretty and fabulous. You are a gorgeous prego woman. It suits you.
Thanks everyone! I feel pretty good nowadays too!
Alyn pointed out that I seem to be still loosing wait from the butt and legs (no bad thing)and adding only to the bump! And man can this peanut kick!
Post a Comment