Friday, January 19, 2007

Pony Disappointments...

Well Ladies and gentlemen there seems to be a recent RASH of pony promises with no follow through. It all started last year with Krista promising Pony's in return for friendship reward points or something to that effect. I tried to cash in for my pony then but has it arrived ? NO!


Next came the lovely and sleep deprived Adele who wrote the longest blog entry ever and rewarded those of us who made it to the end with a ... yep, you guessed it! A pony. Well I always read Adele's blog to the end and I felt sure the pony would be forth coming but has IT arrived? NO!!!!!!


The final blow came yesterday while catching up on the blogs I had missed in the last 3 days. A pony offer from Shannon the trustworthy. I couldn't believe my luck! I mean no customs excuses or post concerns... she just lives 30 minutes away.... this was my chance to finally get a pony! So I did the quiz and got 15 on the nose! A record score by al accounts! the pony was mine! However, I then received an unwelcome e-mail informing me of the fine print being subject to not having been in Scotland recently, which of course I had but how could I have known it would cost me a PONY!!!!


So yet again I am pony-less, disappointed and having to walk places instead of ride. I have to say my pony reward prizes will be dearly missed and I don't think I will be able to do anymore blog-hoop-jumping-for-promised-ponies again.


Signed: Pony-less at Pearson

3 comments:

sc@vp said...

Dude: MY contest, MY rules.

:-)

Joyce said...

don't be such a whiner...clearly, if the fine print was there...and how can Adele be expected to deliver a pony from the other side of the world, I mean honestly AJ..you are sounding a bit selfish if I do say so myself...(and I do).
You should really get this under control before wee peanut comes to town.

Ps...what was Shannon's blog address? I've NEVER been to scotland, could use a pony..being in Texas and all!!

:)

Andrew G said...

it's a blessing AJ...
just think of all the pony crap