Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Nuts in Norway!

Hello folks! (ooo I feel like Steve Long)



We are currently in Norway with a whole host of people from home which is really nice! Today we taught on "Orphans to sons" and "Intimacy and Romance". It was great and they are killer hungry people.



We have both been having a hard time sleeping recently and my back has been quite bad but other then that we are well. Peanut is practicing martial arts of some kind which is both weird, cute and entertaining even at 3 am.



Oh peanut says hi by the way (keeps kicking while I am writing this and with my limited Morris code skills I think I deciphered either "hi there" or "send more chocolate down here NOW!" (The last kick was rather strong!)



Well I am off to bed as tomorrow is another long day! Much love!

3 comments:

Adele said...

Hi Peanut! how are you? Please give your mummy some sleep, it's hard enough for her already with your daddy next to her always dreaming of iPods and iPhones and mumbling about Macs in his sleep.
Hey, if you were a boy you could be called Macs, spelled Max.
xx

sc@vp said...

you're past half-way ...

YOU'RE IN THE HOMEWARD STRETCH!

Joyce said...

good to hear from you...thanks for the update!!!

hello little peanut...give mummy hugs for me!!