Monday, January 29, 2007

Welcome to Japan!

Well we made it….. the flight was one of the most turbulent ones I have ever been on, so I didn’t enjoy that BUT I'm now safely in the land of Sushi and efficiency! Seriously it’s quite funny how efficient everyone is here. It’s spanking clean (like Singapore) and the food is lovely I have to say. We ended up staying overnight in Tokyo as we missed our connection but we had a great sleep, fab breakfast and now we are waiting our flight to Nagoya.



When we were in the hotel we of course had a few rides in the elevators! Can I just say they are amazing. You don’t feel them moving and they are super quick! You get in, pick the number and the door closes. You think you are just sitting there but 10 seconds later it opens on the 12th Floor…. Bizarre… I love it!



Signing off from Tokyo….

No comments: