Hello Folks,
Long time no update I know but that's life without wireless internet!!
So I know some of you are already circling the wagons about the addiction header so let me clear the air.... Sudoku, I am completely addicted! I know it's very sad and I will see about sending myself to some sort of maths detox centre but for now I have the bug and I MUST solve the puzzles! I blame this recent "issue" on Sarah Dalley and Stuart Allan who encouraged me in the early stages of trying this bizarre thing called.... Sudoku!
Halifax Update:
The Conference went really well, we had a blast, saw a ton on healings (both physical and emotional) and finished off with some seriously WILD fire tunnels! I tell you there is nothing like ministering where people are hungry!
Today? Well today we ran by the church and hugged people on the fly. Went to the marketing department where they all prayed for us to be filled up and see new thing in God and all that... seriously incredibly anointed pray people in the marketing department I tell you! Jon Patell was there as well so add him into the mix and you are good to go!
Now we are waiting in the lounge at Pearson International Airport to begin the long journey to Australia. We leave today at 2 pm and arrive there Wednesday Morning at 7 am... Oh Lord help! The great news of course is that we have been upgraded to first class the whole way there so we will have some room to mill about (not really sure how much milling can be done in a giant tin can) and we should have good food, lots of movies, sudoku, and sleep..... I am sure the 3 million hours should go by like no time!!!! I have to say I am killer thankful for the upgrades! We also got upgraded flying home from Halifax yesterday so I think our % upgrade is pretty darn impressive!!
Love to you all.... we will update from Sydney AUS when we arrive!
2 comments:
Woah! Now THAT's the flight to get upgraded on....YEY...so glad that Halifax was fab.
Oh man, you too huh... Jason and Lorie bought a little Sudoku book a few weeks ago for Baliey and well, we have been sitting around the house racing each other! All you hear through the house is.. AH HA! lol
Post a Comment