
Well ladies and gentle moose,
It's been a crazy week of.... um I can't quite remember actually! Mostly doing PIH stuff and shooting a wedding. Yes, it's true the gorgeous Sarah Nickling is now married to the wonderful Billy Delaney and all is well! The wedding, incase you missed it, was lovely, fun and hopefully all that they wanted it to be! I managed to not cry during the wedding (thank you, thank you very much)and only got a tad emotional when I saw Sarah in her dress. Can I just say WOW she looked incredible! I will post one or two pictures so you can see what I mean! Oh and then there was the bridal party full of stunning women and handsome men… it was like some kind of gorgeous people convention!

Yesterday we rested and I got a pair of new shoes for speaking at the conference this week as my old dress shoes squeeze my not yet healed toe in a bad way and causes me to grimace.... not exactly the look I am going for while speaking at a conference!
Today we went to church and then came home and cleaned, did laundry and started to think about packing for the next 4 weeks (Oh Lord help!)
Tomorrow? Prep day for “Father Loves You” Halifax with John and Carol. I am a little nervous about this trip (mostly insecurities and stuff coming up) so if you think of me this week... Please Pray! :-)
3 comments:
they look fabulous.
(I can only surmise that my invitation seems to have been lost in the mail ...)
Nice photos!
By the way you do know rule 18 of blogging don't you?
Rule 18: no pair of shoes shall be mentioned without a description and for preference, a photo.
Don't mention new shoes and just leave us hanging....
Meanwhile, praying for Halifax....
xx
awwww... thanks for that comment about us being a gorgeous people convention. I'm still not sure why Jon Patell was invitied tho
Post a Comment