Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Answer you have all been waiting for....

Well Ladies and gentlemen the moment you have all been waiting for has arrived!



The age of my gorgeous Mother is..... 70!



Yep she is 70 years old can you believe it.... good genes I am telling you! Her Mom looks much younger than her age as well so I figure Shannon is right that Alyn will look like a cradle robber in 40 years! (When in actuality I am!)



So what has mom done to celebrate this event in history? Well she bought a stepper for her house. Why? I hear you ask! (yes, I did I heard you ask! Yes you!) Well in a month's time she will fly to Thailand to travel around a bit and climb a mountain! She came over on Tuesday to borrow all kinds of camping equipment for the hike and camping segment of the trip. My Mother, 70 years old is going to hike and camp on a mountain.... I'm sorry but how cool is my mom!!!



Have fun Mom! Take lots of pictures!




Oh and the prize for closest guesses would be Charlene in first place followed by Adele and Niki. Your prizes are in the mail... if they don't arrive in 6-8 months let me know! ;-)



Oh and Dave Richards is the blue ribbon looser with a guess of 124 years old... shocking... just shocking! Your gift is in the mail too Dave, but you might not want to open it!

6 comments:

sc@vp said...

where's my prize for knowing and restraining myself from telling?!

A.J. said...

S: Did I offer a prize for restraint on the blog? I think not.. so sorry.... :-)

Dave: I am sorry but no amount of tricky math or whining will change the fact that you guessed wrong ! No prize for you! (Said with Seinfeld’s “soup Nazi” accent of course)

Adele said...

Wow I was second....that's Silver.

A Silver Medal for New Zealand in the Age Guessing Olympics.

That could be the only medal we win....I'm a national hero.

Linda Hope said...

SHE IS SOO BEAUTIFUL!!...wow AJ, Alyn is a LUCKY man!! :)

AAOOUUUGGHHH!

Linda

Charlene said...

Since you don't know where to send that lovely prize (because I am on the move so much) I can just give you my account info for a DIRECT DEPOSIT of some COLD HARD CASH! :)

Niki said...

I agree with Adele it will probably be the only medal "ya'll" receive, even though I am walking away from this event with the Bronze, I know the U.S is coming out with more than that.

And it will look good with my tan!