
Hi Everyone,
This is me and my mom! Isn't she gorgeous! Well she had her birthday today and I thought just for fun we could have you all guess how old she is! So go ahead and guess and I will award some sort of prize for the winner.
Good Luck!
No family guessing please!
10 comments:
As I know how old she is, I won't give it away. I will say though that if you got her crazy-young genes Alyn's gonna look like a craddle robber in about 40 years.
Both of you are gorgeous!!! I love your hair, btw. I would guess 55 or so based on the picture, but if I do the math knowing that you have older siblings.... I might shoot that up to 60. :)
How hot does my wife look! Hubba Hubba! At least I can be assured you are going to age well love!
33? just a guess. . . .(yes i love your mom and am trying to brown nose. )
ps aj i love your hair like this. it's great and really flatters your face... i love it!
Thanks Kris, the real question is if she's 33 how old am I? :-)
Hmmm... Dave did you mean me or my Mom cause I know you didn't just diss my mom like that! Especially as we will be at your home soon and I wouldn't want to have to snuff you out while you are sleeping!
Oh and don't be thinking Adele will save you! All I will have to do is wave spicy food in front of her and she will be out for the count!
Apologies for my husband.
(Although if you would like me to throw up on you...feel free to continue with the spicy food plan.)
Anyway...what a lovely picture - you look fab! Actually you look about 25....how do you do that? Meanwhile, I'm guessing your mum has to be a lot older than she looks (due to comments of others)...but she only looks late fifties in the pic.
aj- you are only 18- RIGHT!?!. she had you due to a prearranged marriage when she was 15. but she's never regreted it. no. not once.
Ok I am guess shes .... tune to flow... 57 HA!
Post a Comment