Well I won't bore you with updates that you already get through reading Alyn's witty blog!

So what's happening in my little world? Well on Sunday I drove home from Mactier in time to go and shoot some engagement shots of my cousin Joy and her fiancĂ© Dave. they turned out well and then I dropped in on Mom and took her out for a coffee and catch up and then headed home. That evening my beloved had cooked a Thai Red Curry chicken with caramelized onions and green and red peppers... personally I don’t think I need to cook anymore!

On Monday I started working on taking down the Christmas tree.... and I still haven't finished... perhaps I should just make it into a valentine's day tree and leave it up for another month? In any case I also received a package I have been awaiting with great joy and anticipation... my new Bible! It's a Parallel Bible with the NASB (the version Jesus spoke from ) and the Message side by side and man I love it!!!! I may include a picture of it's gorgous crisp pages in another post but I don't want anyone to get jealous! Then on Monday evening we went and had dinner at Laterna (an old haunt of mine that Janna and I love) with my cousin Janna and Paul. The four of us ate Greek food and solved the problems of the world all before 10 pm!
Today? had an awesome God time, great decaf coffee, fab lunch with the Cho, afternoon nap, shower and preparation for valentines dinner with my gorgeous husband, drove to said restaurant, ate said dinner (which was paid for by a friend of ours just to bless us which was incredibly lovely!) drank good wine, caramel crunch for desert and now???? Well this is a family blog so let's say we are off to play scrabble! night night!
3 comments:
WHAT?! This is a FAMILY BLOG?!
NO SEX?!
That's it. I'm never coming back.
Awwww that sounds like a nice time all round....just leave the tree up till next year...
i love playing scrabble. jason loves it too. that's why we have scrabbletrol.
TMI.
Post a Comment