Thursday, February 09, 2006

Laura Woodley's Dad

Hi guys,

Just a quick note to say please keep Laura and her family in your prayers. Laura got married to the wonderful Daniel Osman this past Saturday and it was a gorgeous day from start to finish. Laura's dad did most of the ceremony while feeling quite ill from some sort of flu. On Wednesday (just yesterday and only 4 days after the wedding) Mark Woodley passed away. It’s all been very shocking and quick, and they have no answers as to what happened. Laura's mom went to work in the morning (yesterday) and when she returned home Mark had gone on to be with the Lord. Laura is flying home from Honeymoon tomorrow to be here for the funeral on Saturday. It's certainly a difficult way to spend your first week of marriage and not at all expected so please pray for the Comforter to be so with them in this time.

Thanks in advance!
AJ

2 comments:

Sarah-Aubrey said...

I heard from Kate last night, when she emailed me to call her. I've passed my e-tears on through Mike Adair but could you do the same for me? I feel distant geographically, but close in heart and grief.

Give Laura a hug for me. Tell her I'm praying.

Linda Hope said...

Definitely...wow, i can't even pretnd to understand, but i can pray, and that i will!!

Yes, send lots of love to Laura...

AJ, you are the best, looking forward to lunch tommorow! :)