Hola friends
Well we are now in the first class lounge for TAM where we shouldn't be really. But we asked and they upgraded us to San Paulo and allowed us access to the lounge for the short stay until the flight. That was nice of them wasn't it?!
I won't bother posting about the food or the conference as Alyn has done that on his blog and on the catalysthome.org so I am sure you do NOT want to read it again! Let's just say I do not want any meat anytime soon... Chicken.. I would like some chicken! Not deep friend, battered, or mysterious in any way just plain old chicken!
This evening we fly from San Paulo overnight to Toronto. Please pray for upgrades as we need them... I am exhausted! We land at 7 am, switch terminals, and get on our next flight to Jacksonville at 10 am! So you know I need to sleep tonight!
Much love to you all!
Me
3 comments:
We are now in San Paulo and it doesn't look good for upgrades. I hope you are all praying! That's what we pay you the big bucks for!!!!!
I tried to leave a comment hours ago...but blogger was in a mood to thwart me...
You NEED that upgrade...can't believe you are flying in and flying off again....
Father...treat AJ like the princess she is, please!
xx
peace and strength to you AJ
Post a Comment