Well, we have enjoyed Thai food 3 times this week without repercussion so that's good! Can I get an AMEN! We are back to eating normal but low on sugar, which is also good. OK enough about food.
My cousin Joy Fletcher is getting married today to David Kenney. We are thrilled for them both! It's still kind of weird for me actually because in my mind Joy hasn't aged really so I still think of her as this chatty little 10 or 12 year old and now she is actually finished college and getting married! Any suggestions on how I can get my brain to catch up? Preferably before they decide to get pregnant and then my mind with have to cope with a pregnant 10 year old Joy?
So the wedding is today.... in just a few hours and in actually fact I need to be getting ready so I can go and shoot the wedding! Yep, it's the 5th or 6th wedding that have shot this year (photography people, no need to call the police) but the weather outside is miserable and she wants the pictures on the beach! Oh dear....
Have a great day... I shall post some photos of Alyn and I in all our glory at attending the wedding! (Did you think I meant naked? this is a family blog folks!)
4 comments:
hey - do you realize that there's no way to get to your actual blog from your profile?
Yeah ... you need to do something about that, you know?
And, thanks for not posting nekkid pics.
Woohoo! can't wait to see photos of you and Alyn!!!!
xxxxxxx
p.s LURVE the ones you took of Jordan and S&L
xxx
s@bd - Your welcome for not post nekkid pics. I actually set it up that way on purpose so that if I didn't give you the address you couldn't get to it from my comments. Stalker problems remember? :-)
Adele - I love them too! Perhaps I should see if I can post one here for the world to see the gorgeous family!
Post a Comment