Wednesday, September 06, 2006

We are done....

So we are finally done the veggies end of the Candida thing. Now we are supposed to ease back into sugar and meats and such things..... ease my foot I say! Bring it on! OK relax I am just kidding we are easing but when exactly does Thai food fit into the easing process I want to know?! Surely day 2 of the easing process is long enough to wait for Thai? (Please say yes, PLEASE SAY YES!)



Next week we will be eating almost all meat apparently as we will be in Brazil! So I figure we need to speed up the process and see what happens.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say this to you AJ but red meat, thai, latte, popcorn, in fact anything remotely appetizing is for ever off the menu. Now that you have conditioned your stomach to millet, steamed asparagas and lentels, that is all you can eat from now until Jesus returns. I am sorry, but that is the cruel trick we cleanses play on you.

The Cleanse Monster

Charlene said...

I laughed out loud about that...:)
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I love you too and would love to come to Brazil to give you a massage....but I don't think you could afford the overhead on that one.

Lois said...

I can garuntee that you will eat meat atleast twice a day next week, and you will eat LOTS of it. You are staying at this couples house and he is the BEST Churrasco chef ever. If you don't know what a churrasco is...you sure will next week!!!!!!!!!!! (hint: A LOT OF MEAT over a fire)

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

mwah xxx

Adele said...

Nyah....eat whatever you want. You've suffered enough.

Of course for me, having to eat meat every meal is suffering in itself. Bleuch.

Where did you put the barbecued capsicum again....?

sc@vp said...

The Cleanse Monster is right.

(insert evil laugh here)

A.J. said...

It's to late Cleanse Monster! We have eaten Thai and lived to tell the tale ... tomorrow the opportunities are endless... sushi perhaps, steak.... ahh tomorrow how we love you!