Wednesday, September 27, 2006

iBean release?

Strange title you say?



Well here is the deal…. Alyn and I have just received a new upgrade! We are the proud owners of the iBean. If you are not familiar with iBean is a new release that grows quickly through iGrape to iOrange and then on up to iBaby. iBaby is expected to be released in May of 2007 on the 20th at which point Alyn and I shall become iParents. We hope to upgrade to iParent Pro after a couple of years!



We are thrilled about this new product and it’s coming release. Please join us in celebrating this wondrous day!



For those of you that missed the ilingo and wit of it all…. I’m pregnant. We are due May 20th, 2007.





iBaby visual stolen from our friend and mac geek's blog at http://www.suburbia.org.uk/index.php?entry=20060928125027

18 comments:

Charlene said...

It worked...you posted it twice!!!
I am so happy to hear (or read it anyway)your news (hee hee)!

And don't forget that "Charlene" is a beautiful name for a little girl!

Respond to my email!! :)

Love ya,
Char

Adele said...

WOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!

Too excited for words! What an amazing child this is and will be. You are already an awesome mom!

xx

Anonymous said...

WHEY HEY HEY!!! WE LOVE IT!!!

You guys are going to be awesome parents!!

Now, as far as the name goes, i think it shall be called iJones!

LOL! Only Joking

As sure as the water breaks, so baby will be a breaker!!!

Love & Blessings to you guys

Gary & Sarah

Joyce said...

you are funny...just stay away from naming him/her any iNames!!...
iLene
iSaac
iRis
iSaiah....
although these are all (maybe not all) great names...imay have to start wondering about you too!!!

soooooooo excited for you guys!!!!
the most glorious news i've heard yet!!!

Anonymous said...

AJ,

Andrea Hall here in Muncie, IN. I'm a ghost reader on your site, but I had to post my congrats to you. David and I wish you all the best with your upcoming iBean!!

Anonymous said...

yippppeeeee!!! jason and i just may HAVE to make a trip up there to be baby slaves... :) or pregnant woman minions. or both.

now if only harvard would give me my husband back. i would be able to do that!

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

WOW!!!
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!
What exciting news!!! That is so great! Enjoy being pregnant! It is the craziest and coolest experience you could ever go through!

Make sure Alyn spoils you like crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

The Wenth Family is ecstatic that you are joining their ranks in having babies! May you be blessed with 6 more! Wait a minute, maybe we'll let you start with one! We're not rushing anything, one at a time. Anyhow, Great Job you two!
Your announcement was like nothing we've seen or heard before! How about Kathy as a name or Rick if it's a boy, or Jennifer, or Jason, or Michael or Carolyn, or......

Anonymous said...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND ALYN I COULD PEE MYSELF.

Also: now I can finally tell my mom. I've been biting my tongue for two and a half weeks...and it's starting to hurt...

Anonymous said...

Mom says congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Niki said...

Yes!!! Congrats. Now if it is a girl I totally release you to name her Macinse and you can call her Mac for short! Thats what I would name my daughter...

( oh and I had planned that before I liked Mac's)

Love you guys!

This is exciting!

Niki

Linda Hope said...

OMSBJ = OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS!! There will soon be a BABY JONES!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ok...now that i have released a clogged pore in my excitement bubble, i have a very small window of opportunity to express legably how much HAPPY I am for you! PTL!!!

Oh, i LOVE you! And little baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh how amazing. Can I borrow your copy of iParent Pro when it comes out. I think I need it.
Congrats and welcome to the parent club.

Fawnsita said...

I just cant fully imagine yet how amazing this product will be like. It's just way too much and perfect! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
felicitacion. Im practicing portuguese.
This is such amazing flippin crazy excitin news!!!

Ash said...

Oh Wow! Congratulations!

I'm so excited for you both!

Lots of love Ash x

Anonymous said...

Yes! We are still celebrating. My mom is excited too.
Miss you both - I mean - miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news am really pleased for you. Love Caroline