Well hello!
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments and good wishes. iBean is now iGrape apparently and growing by leaps and bounds! As for me I have been rather ill for the last 10 days or so but am starting to feel better today so hopefully I am on the upward swing (Oh please Lord!!)
In other news we have just returned from a great weekend with a PIH church in New York and now have 8 glorious days off to rest and things before heading off to the UK (We think!)
The fall looks pretty busy but hopefully we will find lots of time to bore you with the thrilling details of our lives!
3 comments:
When I was pregnant for Kyria, Lee and I bought a book that was called "Your Pregnancy Bible" (a bit excessive I know) and it told us what was growing and what was happening with the baby each week of pregnancy.
It was so cool to know how big Kyria was getting and when her heart started beating on its own and when her eyes were developing . . .do you have anything like that???
Oh and have you had any cravings yet, and can smell EVERYTHING???
Recently, I am praying the following for you:
Supernatural pregnancy and childbirth
Supernatural pregnancy and childbirth
Supernatural pregnancy and childbirth
Supernatural pregnancy and childbirth
Supernatural pregnancy and childbirth
Supernatural pregnancy and childbirth
Supernatural pregnancy and childbirth
Supernatural pregnancy and childbirth
Supernatural pregnancy and childbirth, Jesus!!
hey...you should get Susan Hertz to pray for you...she had 2 PAINLESS childbirths...not one but TWO...and I think her pregnancy were extremely mild as well.
Although i think she had john pray for her at a conference....so either way...that's what im praying for you!!
can't wait to meet iJones!!!!
Post a Comment