Hello lovely readers and lurkers...
We are enjoying Taupo and the Richards immensely. I spent the first 2 days either resting or sleeping. Alyn then taught the weekend at the church in Taupo and I added some amusing stories and whatnot and then helped with some activations. In reality my gorgeous husband has been doing all the work while I lay around like a lady of leisure!
Last night Alyn and Dave flew to Auckland to do a healing meeting while Adele and I stayed home with her gorgeous little package. When we finally got Honour asleep for the night (or so we thought) I went down to my cozy room only to lay awake because there was such a bad storm outside I couldn't sleep for the noise!
Honour managed to sleep for about 4 or 5 hours in the night but poor Adele couldn't get to sleep either! So it's now about 8:40 and I have the gorgeous package with me in the living room while Adele tries to capture some shut eye!
2 comments:
I'm on my way home baby!
4 or 5 hours!
excellent work ...
Post a Comment