Tuesday, October 10, 2006

iPeanut?

Well this is how it is.....



I am 8 weeks preggers now and throwing up randomly for fun! Ok perhaps not for fun but the nausea is pretty much gone which is nice. HOWEVER, almost once a day I will be minding my own business and something I ate not very long ago will revisit in violent fashion. I don't feel nauseous before or after and once it's up I am fine. Bizarre! Today I revisited turkey and I have to say it's much nicer going down!



iBaby now is officially a fetus. Fetus apparently means "little one". Peanut (as I refer to him/her) is just under 2 cm in length and is growing all kinds of things at the same time! ( iMultitasker!) He or she has little fingers and toes, all it's organs are growing, and apparently it is moving even though I won't feel it for many moons yet. I know it must be moving as every once in a while it pushes my food out! :-)



The weekend has been both restful and full. We had a wonderful thanksgiving dinner with the thanksgiving gang which was splendid.


(And it stayed down AJ - 1 iPeanut - 0 ).


Then today I ate Kraft dinner (or as Dad used to call it orange Carbohydrates) for the first time in maybe 15 years which apparently iPeanut was fine with as well.


(AJ - 2 iPeanut - 0)


We had some rest and hang out time with J&C and then went to family dinner. The food was fabulous as always but upon arriving home iPeanut decided to launch the attack and so the turkey and related items exited promptly! (Sorry Mom!)


( AJ - 2 iPeanut - 1)


Such are the exciting details of my life!!!!





Well I am off to bed as we have to pack and clean tomorrow to get ready for..... England on Wednesday morning!

5 comments:

Adele said...

Aaaah the little peanut....sooo cute! It's so exciting! Sounds like she is not misbehaving too much...strangely I ate a lot of "Kraft dinners" or macaroni cheese as we call it!
Can't wait to see you soon. I am compiling weird pregnancy things to foist upon you. Pregnancy tea anyone?

xx

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

So cool!
Your morning sickness doesn't sound to bad at all! But then again, throwing up randomly isn't exactly fun is it?

Uh-oh, gotta go, dirty diaper calls!
(Oh the things you have to look forward to! LoL!)

Joyce said...

awe...can we call him/her peanut for life??? I think it's the best nickname!!!
he/she won't think so in his/her teen years as y'all call out "PEANUT!"...whilst picking him/her up from school!!

So exciting AJ!!! I'm beside myself with excitment for yall...really, I'm sitting here beside myself..it's kind of wierd!
XX
love you

Kelly said...

Congratulations!
Btw, I just found your blog...it's not accessible (or should I say, visible?) from your profile page.
Best wishes to you.

Anonymous said...

it appears as though adele is assigning some sort of gender to peanut. . . !!! what does this mean? what could this mean? at any rate
iLuvya.