Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Chocolate anyone?

Well we have recently returned from the land of Chocolate. Strangely enough I hardly ate any as it would seem the baby is not a chocolate fan at this point. Mind you it's not a Orange juice fan, a coffee fan, a curry fan, a coke fan, or many other yummy things that I actually like!



We had a glorious weekend hanging out with some of the Youth and Young Adult leaders for the PIH in the UK. We all bowled together and I beat my high score of 67 with a whopping 71!!! Thank you! Thank you very much!!!!!



We also went to Croydon to hang out with our friends at Folly's, I got 2 new bras and we ate Nando’s Chicken as is our Croydon tradition! Overall it was a great weekend and now we are back for a few days before flying to ..... wait for it.... New Zealand to see the Richards!!!!



For the next few days our exciting plans are things like teaching on the SOM (intimacy week!) and going for my first Mid-wife appointment, having my first doctors visit since finding out I am pregnant and other exciting details! Oh yes, I know you can't wait to read the graphic details coming your way this week!

2 comments:

sc@vp said...

I'm nothing if not all about the graphic, baby.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to hear more. like how adele is, what baby peanut does like, how your journey with midwife is going, are you an "all natural" birthing type o gal? bras! good to hear, every woman needs some new bras.