I have to say it was nice to be home if even for just a few days! Well really only one and a half. But we got 2 sleeps in our wonderful bed and had food with friends that wasn't meat, cheese and bread. In addition we got prayer and face time with beloved people so I feel the fullness of life from just 1.5 days at home.
So what's so great about home? Well you can trip to the bathroom half a sleep and not hit a wall or head into a wrong room because you know your own house and where things are
no meat, cheese, or bread in sight!
hugs from friends
noises that you know at night as opposed to noises you can't indentify at all... like bleating lambs at 3 am!
my own kitchen knives, fridge, coffee maker, towel, washing machine, bed linen, and pillow!
my blue chair... it is truely a friend!
Well good-bye bed, pillow and dear friends we are off to Seattle for a family camp. I totally love the church we are going to and am really looking forward to the week.... I am also looking forward to coming home and seeing all of you... or as many of you as humanly possible anyway!
1 comment:
WOOT! Have a great time in Seattle!
Looking forward to seeing you two soon
;-)
Post a Comment