Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Efficient Finland

Well Ladies and Gentlemen I have to say the Finnish are nothing if not efficient. We got off the plane and went to our baggage claim area and our bags were already there! Shocking! I mean as “Elite” travelers with Air Canada (ooooo … ahhhh) they tag out baggage to come out first but this is the first country it has ever worked in! The Finnish language is quite humorous. Everything is pronounced exactly as it sounds but all the words are 3 times as long!

And as for the great equalizer? Yep, they are a nation of coffee drinkers…. And I mean strong coffee! Like I need to back a cow up to my cup it’s so strong! Yippee! Now don’t worry Andrew I am still drinking decaf…. I brought me own and they had purchased some of their as they know I am a decaf person but still it’s really good. Oh and the chocolate is great as well. They have one that has little chunks of espresso beans in it and MAN is it good!!!

Well today is a day or resting and preparing for the next 4 days of speaking 3 times a day so I am off to soak….. and drink coffee too:-0……

No comments: