
Well it’s been quite the busy schedule since we arrived. The first day I took both session doing the Father Heart and Forgiveness. Yesterday we had three sessions as well but Alyn did the first one on Holiness, we shared the second one on “Walking in the light”, and I did the evening session on God times and then taught them how to journal and pray and then we activated them. We have been going home at night for the last 2 nights and having a Sauna. I love it… a nice warm Sauna before getting into bed is an absolute joy! The house we are staying at we have to ourselves so we can wonder around in the buff or do anything we want. Mind you because the Finnish have a whole naked thing that we North American’s clearly do NOT have they probably wouldn’t mind if you wondering around in the buff with them there! But let’s not think about that. My back is on really rough shape right now and I will be sleeping on the floor for the next few nights I think because the bed is way to soft for me. Today we started the “supernatural” topics with an Intro to the supernatural, Prophetic 101 and tonight????…. Angels.
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!
2 comments:
that bit about you and Alyn going about in the buff was more than I ever wanted to imagine about the two of you. as always, thanks for the memories.
I agree with Trae, but as a former traveler with you to Finland...I remember the Saunas and you in the buff...ha, ha.. I am glad that you two have the house to yourselves and there are no more of those awkward moments wondering if they mix gender sauna!
Please tell everyone that said HI! I miss Tia VERY Much and would LOVE to hear from her.
Post a Comment