Saturday, August 06, 2005

My first Blog

Well I said to myself "self everyone is a bloggin and you might enjoy such a venture!" and so here I am posting my first blog. What can you expect from my blog? I wish I knew! Perhaps some rambling on about the countries we visit. Perhaps thoughts on life and food and movies and the like... perhaps the groanings of a jet lagged individual who desperately needs sleep.... I guess we will have to see. I have some great bloggin' role models and I hope to follow in their footsteps with relative ease and wit. So if I bore you I apologize, if I offend please forgive, and if I amuse well then laugh out loud because it's good for you and all that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome and it's about time!

Andrew G said...

I LOVE THE TITLE OF YOUR BLOG!

Wow, i'm excited... don't feel like you need to be anything other than AJ. OK?

Woo HOO!