
Hello Friends,
Sorry for the lack of updates in the past week! It has been a busy week full of friends, work, photo shoots, photoshop, SOM students, various dinners and baking! Yes I said baking! I have never baked much before but I asked my Mom for a combination Birthday, Christmas and First child present and got a Kitchenaid mixer so I have begun to bake in all my spare time! :-)

The week went something like this:
Sunday (Actual Birthday): Breakfast in bed, Church, lunch with Sarah Dalley, Starbucks, Dinner with the Fam,
.... it was a good day!
Monday:Breakfast in bed, Lunch, Photoshop, Dinner with friends at a Mongolian BBQ place.
Tuesday: Breakfast in bed, Teaching at SOM, lunch with Lois, Photophop, Photoshoot in Aurora, hot bath, bed.
Wednesday: Breakfast in Bed, Teaching at SOM, Lunch with Grace, napping in car, Starbucks, Korean Grill Birthday dinner, home.
Thursday: Breakfast in bed, Teaching at SOM, Lunch with Gordon and Cathy, Teaching SOM, Birthday movie ("Dreamer" it was amazing) Grilled Chicken salad at home and ALias with Lynley.

Friday: Breakfast in bed, Teaching at SOM, Lunch with Joyce, New Market Costco (Christmas shopping for Nephews), return camera thingy we were trying, Dinner at the Keg (date night) and gave me Ballet tickets to see the Nutcracker!!! So Alyn and I head off to see it Dec 10th! Yippeee!!!!
Saturday? back to normal life I am afraid! No breakfast in bed for me... Alyn was sick in bed poor chicken, and Me? You guessed it I was knee deep in photoshop yet again. I had 4 shoots in 4 days which is great but very tiring in terms of getting ting cleaned up and ready to view!
So that's it! That's the update! There are several pctures interspurced in the blog these are some of my birthday loot!!! :-) It's been a wonderful week and I want to thank all of you who were a part of it in person or in thought! And of course my gorgeous husband who treated me like a princess for a whole week... man am I spoiled!
6 comments:
Glad you had a good week.
If the mixer goes missing... I'm sorry.
hmmm... I'll be watching you!
Ok, you have done us proud. I am fully satiated with excellent account of week and fab photos....everything in a sexy red I notice (oh apart from the amazing lion picture...who gave you that?) The second necklace looks a little bit maori....fab!
Sigh. I feel happy knowing you had a great week...altho a busy one! Hopefully you'll get some time to crash out before you go off again on your next trip.
:-)
Can I just tell you that the word verification for this comment is preepkpo....how cool is that?
That guy is such a preepkpo...
Can I have the preepkpo chicken and rice please...?
Excuse me waiter, there's a preepkpo in my soup...
I could go on....
Note to self. Find something to do, woman!
do you like red? does everyone know this!!!? do you ever feel like everything you own should be red? i am the same way with blue. i have a navy blue mixer. oh, tip: mashed potatoes. it's the new thing i found that i can do with my mixer that makes mashed potatoes FUN. you just put the cooked potatoes in there, and then add stuff (milk butter salt etc) and just flip the switch. NO MASHING!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!
Oh beautiful, i wish i was there...alas...
So glad you got so many pretty things!!
Hope this year is the best yet!!
Love,
Linda
Post a Comment