It's a Welsh term of endearment so don't be offended (Or you can if you like it won't really bother me either way! Oh was that my outside voice?)
So why chickens? well I feel a bit like I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off (or is that a turkey?) Well some sort of edible land foul anyway..... back to the point I am exhausted! Emotionally, physically, creatively and every other way exhausted so I am going to try and shut off and rest for a few days. Some people I think are quite good at resting but I am not one of those people! HOWEVER! In the words of Miss Eliza Bennett "I am not very good at the piano Mr. Darcy but I had always assumed that is my fault as I have not taken the time to practice"... or something like that.... so tomorrow, and possibly the day after that even, will be going toward resting practice and trying to get my little emotional world back to a normal and sane environment!
No baking! (Well unless I really want to)
No phone calls or trips to the photo lab
No Photoshop
No cleaning (I hope! Not that I do much as Alyn is very very good to me)
Lots of sleeping, de-stressing, God time, TV and movie watching and potentially some therapeutic sewing!
I know you wish you could be here to watch the AJ attempt rest but we shall update you so you shant be in wonder as to it's progress! And now? Off the bed!
3 comments:
Welsh Endearment? Not so sure about that... You can blame the English... We "Welsh" get blamed for a lot!!
I bless you with this AJ...
Hebrews 4 vs. 9&10
9 There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. 10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.
Love and Blessings
Gary
If you touch the screen right now (or hover with your fingertips a fraction off it, as it is a mac) you will receive an impartation of the gift of rest...well anyway the ability to slob, loll, lolligag, amble, ponder, snooze and generally do nothing much.
Seriously. Sounds like a great idea to stop everything and re-charge....am praying for you and will be till everything is accomplished...:-) xx
AJ-
I am with you on this one. I feel pretty stretched myself...maybe I will learn to rest too....:)
Love ya-
Char
Post a Comment