Well ladies and Gentlemen I must confess....
I did it...
I didn't have to....
I could have waited or not done it at all but...
I gave in...
Yep...
I decorated the Christmas tree tonight!
And even scarier then that I started an Amazon wish list this morning.... this is when you know your spouse is effecting you when you start to do things the techno geek way and it seems like a good idea! Now seriously who is really going to get me something off the list? Probably not many but I am enjoying building my list... and checking it twice .... trying to decide what's naughty and nice...
3 comments:
WOW! I am sooper dooper impressed. What a shapely and classy tree. I have to confess to having become some kind of Christmas scrooge, I don't think we've had a tree for about the last 4 or 5 years...of course we are always pootling back to the UK for Christmas so it hardly seems worth it....but maybe that's just cos I've lost the spirit of Christmas.
Not sure if they 'do' trees here in NZ...they'd probably wilt in the heat (23 degrees c here today). I know, I know, it's a hard life....
xx
I really feel for you Adele!
NOT!
:-)
Christian's parents insist we send them lists in early November. yeah. On the other hand, they usually get us pretty much whatever we want. (now don't start with me on that one - within reason, of course!)
nice tree. as i said on alyn's blog.
speaking of, i'd better go back and try to figure out what the heck is wrong with my lights (see alyn's blog) ...
oh yeah - adele: my mother is a christmas FREAK. When she's home, the house is completely decorated, cookies baked and cidar brewing by mid-November. I'm not *exactly* that way and have often thought of abandoning the tree outright ... I shall one day take your example to heart.
So if my children need inner healing because they never got a tree when they were growing up i'll send them your way.
Post a Comment