
Just to explain the pictures and who is in them. We have the Francis family (Youth Pastors at Folly's) We have the girls out for lunch (Jen, Kerstin, and I) we have the boys out at Lunch (Alyn, Gary and Justin). The first photo is of Gary prophesying over Kevin with Dave Campbell catching and as you can see they all landed in a heap with Dave on top!!
Well we finished up at Folly's End with Sunday services and fellowship with new and old friends! I love Folly's as it really feels like a second home to me complete with family and friends! Also this trip I got to spend a bit of time getting to know the lovely Jessi Markee and chat with Dave a bit so it's been really a great time. I will scatter pictures thought this entry of Folly's fun and PIH hilarities!

Well this week we were at PIH UK and had a riot. It was lovely to see so many friends and meet so many new people as well. We were quite tired coming in having been with Folly's end for the youth conference and then Oasis before that. Yesterday the Boys prophesied over about 4 couples from the front with remarkable accuracy and then in the afternoon I organized a Prophetic Pres for them that ran like a machine (If I do say so myself) and the Boys (Alyn, Gary, Ed King and Kevin Alfred) prophesied over 42 people in 2.5 hours!!! And the looks on the peoples faces when they came out from having had both teams of 2 say the same things from separate rooms was priceless!!!!

Today we prayed and Prophesied over a number of different people and this time I gave a few words as well. It was great fun but I think we are all longing for pillows right now!

Also at the PIH conference we got announced and Blessed as the Youth and Young Adults coordinators for PIH/FIH (or Mini Fred(s) as we like to call it!) so it's kind of official and we sort out details next week.
We really miss you all at home and abroad! Don’t forget what we look like we are coming back soon!!!
5 comments:
hey - MINI-FREDs! what does that mean?!
do you get to stay home more? and have a regular paycheque?
or is it just a prestige thing with no earthly reward?
just wondering ...
Yes, also would like to second shannon's questions...mind you I like the sound of mini Freds if they are anything like mini croissants - yum. Perhaps you could also be called the Fun Sized Freds...like chocolatey treats are. Just an idea.
Hey Shannon by the way - I like bumping into you all over the internet!
xx
same, adele. same.
:-)
s
Well kids I suppose we will know more at the end of this week as we are having a meeting to define it. I think I like the "Fun sized Freds" as a title and will put that forward!
We will have some form of regular income although most likely part time it should allow us to stay home a bit more. It really fits in well with the fact that we already travel so ... we shall see what it becomes!
i vote for fun-sized-freds! tell them to ask me!
and even semi-regular income sounds good to me.
so, yeah. good on ya.
Post a Comment