Sunday, August 20, 2006

Did someone say vactaion

Hello wonderful blog readers (and lurkers),



Well Alyn and I are off for 6 wonderful days of cottage-ing!



My plans are:


  • Reading

  • Swimming

  • Sun Bathing

  • Swimming

  • Watching Season 2 of 24

  • Swimming

  • Floating

  • Swimming

  • Having long baths in Jacuzzi tub

  • and.....
  • Swimming!


Alyn's plans are:


  • Making friends with Nature (Ha Ha Ha)

  • Sleeping

  • Playing with his computer

  • Sleeping

  • Watching 24 with me,

  • Sleeping


Yep, we are off to no-internet-ville so see ya next week!

4 comments:

Sarah-Aubrey said...

Is Alyn not a swimmer/jacuzzier? And you're happily married? I suppose there's hope for Andrew and I after all...

Anonymous said...

Bit disturbing that Alyn has no plans for sex while on vacation...... Who is going to be in the jacuzzi with you?..... the mind boggles

Andrew G said...

Stu: ha!

enjoy the vacation!!

A.J. said...

This is a family blog Stuart! :-)