Yep, it's cleanse time!
We have spent the last week and a bit not eating sugar in order to prepare for the Candida cleanse that we started yesterday. I am doing it mostly out of support for Alyn and Carol who are needing to kill a nasty growing Candida. So what does the week look like for us? Umm... lots of green boring food, water, spearmint tea, and well that's about it really. Alyn and Carol are also taking a herbal cleanse to add some more "fun" into the equation.
We will finish the week with 3 Colonics 3 days in a row. Oh yes, I know you are jealous but don't worry I am sure it will be blog-worthy in experience and I will be more then happy to share details! Yuck! Here's what we know so far..... You go in a room where the put a hose up your bum and fill up your colon with water and then they release it and apparently you get to watch it flow through a clear tube on the way out to see what's been hiding up there. Pretty sick really but many people see interesting things like parasites waving as they go by. Others have been known to pass the little green army many they swallowed as a child, marbles, and other children’s toys that are no doubt marked "Do not swallow" but make things much more interesting on these occasions.
We have talked to several people who have done these and rave about them and how great they felt afterwards. Have any of you had one and are brave enough to share?
Well I am off to steam some veggies for lunch.... yummm
4 comments:
much pity for you as i've been doing this very cleanse for about a week now...only the the candida cleanse i am on lasts 4 months....
right now it's all vegetation...but i have week 9 to look forward to adding vinegar and nuts!! woohoo
never done a colonic (praise the good lord!) but did the candida diet for 3 years ...
but i think you already know that about me
mmmmm..... just enjoyed some great pizza... maybe I'll have a beer now. Colonic irrigation? Nope. But I won't say never..... I see how enjoy seeing your life float past you in a clear plastic tube.....
"I see how enjoy seeing your life float past you in a clear plastic tube....."????
Whoops, what I meant to say was "I'll see how you enjoy seeing your life float past....."
I did preview it first, honest!
Post a Comment