Ok so I did this love languages test after following the link from Sarah Hunter's blog.
And the findings you ask?
The Five Love Languages
My primary love language is probablyQuality Time
with a secondary love language being
Acts of Service.
Complete set of results
| Quality Time: | 10 | |
| Acts of Service: | 8 | |
| Receiving Gifts: | 7 | |
| Physical Touch: | 5 | |
| Words of Affirmation: | 0 |
Information
Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.Take the quiz
5 comments:
And you are married to MR words of affirmation.....
I'm sure he can become Mr Quality TIme and Acts of Service though...
xx
You should post Alyn's love languages, so we can watch how *you* two figure things out....
All my single (or soon-to-be-married) friends had physical touch as their #1 or #2 love language and I'm wondering if that changes once you're married and want some space to yourself. I'd like to poll more marrieds on the issue.
Marrieds? What say you?
apparently you couldn't care less if anyone tells you how nice you look or that you're doing a good job, huh?
i am a 10,8,7,5,0 too. :) except that my 0 is in Acts of service, and my Words of Affirmation were my 8. Fun times AJ.
physical touch is a 10....
exciting...bring on those back rubs mrs. jones!!!
...now I see why the tears for cleaning your apartment!!
that and you were jet lagged ;)
sorry for the lurking....I HATE when people do that to me!!
Post a Comment