Well in the "news" in the Jones household today, hot off the press is this..... we are trading in our leased Matrix on a new lease of a Corolla Sport. It just about kills me to write the word corolla as our new car except this baby is pretty sweet really.
Cons are: automatic transmission (Alyn's preference, AJ dying a slow miserable death due to lack of driving excitement is a big possibility so please fast and pray at least once a week.) It's not a Camry hybrid or a Rav 4 which we would have preferred (Duel climate control and all that) but couldn't possible afford!
Pro's? hmmmm.... heated seats, pretty sweet exterior, not having to replace the tires or clutch on the Matrix which was slated to happen soon, much better gas mileage, new car smell, happier husband when driving..... I am sure there are other benefits but I can't think of them at this moment and so .....
As they say a picture is worth a thousand words (or something like that). so here she is folks in our exact colour....
Any Name suggestions for our new car?

4 comments:
I think that "Charlene" is a beautiful name for a new, silver car! :)
Just thought I would comment and not just lurk!
Love ya-
Charlene
verrrrry shnazzy.
although it's hard for me to picture you driving anything automatic.
I know what you mean Shannon! It hurts... it really hurts!
I think that you are just going to have to take up a hobby whilst driving....like knitting...or reading...or even card tricks!!!....oh but then what will alyn do!!??
...or you could just call old friends...mentees...whilst driving.
OH THE BOREDOM!!!
i really feel for you...
although that car looks hOTT!!!
Post a Comment