Well due to our recent news I have all of a sudden found myself looking at little pink things for the nursery, and little pink clothing! We are just so thrilled to be having a girl. I know we would have been thrilled either way but now that we know my heart is even more excited and it feels even more real somehow!
So here are some of the cute little things I have come across!
So first we visit the land of next baby girl clothing......




This one is my favourite.... how cute is that!!!

Now on to Pottery Barn Kids and the most gorgeous little crib set... (I know, I know, I would probably have to sell Alyn to be able to buy it but isn't it pretty!)
13 comments:
Sell Alyn I'm sure he won't mind.
It can be verrrrry dangerous shopping for a little girl. VERY dangerous.
Consider yourself warned. ;)
Adele, two words: Ahem. Wait, that's one. Okay - two syllables: Ahem.
Besides I think I want to keep Alyn after all he is really cute and looks good in pink as well!
plus, I'm not sure you'd get that much for alyn ...
(okay. to be clear: this is a commentary on how expensive Pottery Barn is NOT on Alyn's worth.)
also? Gymboree clothes make me salivate.
also? oooh! Look at this: http://www.mightygoods.com/items/2007/02/modsling.php
Well Shannon we may have to go on a shopping spree where you can mentor me in the ways of Gymboree!
The sling type thing is really cool as well!
H&M!!!
We've bought so many clothes for Kyria from H&M it's insane and a little bit sad . . .
But seriously! If you have time, take a look (I think Canada's H&M does baby clothes . . .they should)
And I LOVE the crib bedding!!! SO SWEET!!!
HI girlfriend welcome to the world of little girls and ballett/skating or other girly stuff.... If you think that the clothes is expensive then you just wait..... lol I'm soooo thrilled for both of you..
You should definitely keep Alyn. Mum and I just had a discussion about how we both got keepers, so she would be very, very, very, disappointed.
Try Value Village in rich neighbourhoods. They have tons of stuff that still has the price tags on it, from all the most expensive stores. We got Baby Gap and Osh Kosh for Christian in Richmond Hill for 1/4 of the store price, and they had all their store tags still on them.
Old Navy have the cutest fleece lined jeans in pinks, purples, etc., with matching socks and tops. They're very cute too. And not as much as a lot of baby stores.
S- you might be surprised how much you can get for a computer geek who also does dishes, laundry and gives good back rubs!
Sleepy S- I am not sure that H&M over here seels kids clothes but I will check!
Helen - Thanks... we are so thrilled!
Suey - Good tip! I think I got all our "kid clothes" christmas presents for the UK in Old Navy and you are right it was nice stuff!
yeah...i just love pink, bow, frill, dance...like a big pink bunny exploded and we all get to play!!
ps...how bout just renting Alyn out for weekends...ya know, just to save up??
:0)
Post a Comment