Friday, February 09, 2007

Let the nesting begin.....

Well I may be early but IT has begun!


Doctor, Here are the symptoms of my illness.....

  • I am now 26 weeks pregnant,

  • I have more energy then I have had in about 4 years,

  • I have jet lag so I'm up really early,

  • and I have a powerful urge to clean and re-organize!!!


So this last three days has looked something like this....



Getting up around 4:20 am, waiting and hoping for Alyn to get up soon, then scurrying around the house for about 12 hours until I am exhausted and drop into bed around 10 pm (Last night I fell asleep on the couch at 8 pm and moved to bed around 10 pm).


Yep, it's a world gone mad, full or cleaning and orgainizing, and I am the queen and task master of this world! Poor Alyn has been promoted from Pregnancy minion to picking up anything on the floor and moving anything heavy minion!

6 comments:

Fawnsita said...

anytime you need a maid, I will be delighted to help out anytime....well maybe when I get back.
luv u tons

Kelly said...

Sounds like you're right on target for nesting time! :)

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

Wow!!! You're so much better at the nesting than I was.
My nesting (cleaning/re-organizing) kicked in the day before I went into labour!

Oh, and I just wanted to say, there's a picture of you on stage in the blog before this one and I think you look SOOOOO cute as a preggers!

Adele said...

Really? More energy than the past 4 years?

That is surely enough to power a nuclear submarine.

Put down the cleaning cloth and turn yourself in to the navy.

A.J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A.J. said...

Fawn- Thanks... I will take you up on that! :-)

Kelly - Oh good so I am normal?

Sarah - Well perhaps it has more to do with the fact that I am home right now so I have time to nest?! I dunno!

Adele - We don't have a Navy in Canada. We have 2 guys with a canoe and a riffle and neither are nuclear powered so I may have to spend me resources at home!