Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ask and you shall.... see photos!

Well here is a teaser or preview of our nesting extravaganza results!



When Releasers is over this week I will try and post some photos of the nursery although there is no crib yet so we may wait on that one!



So first up is our bedroom closet .... here is a shot of the closet from the door...



My side....

And Peanut and Daddy's side! (I have hung up outfits we have received and others we have purchased to give you the idea! Also those outfits on a pink hanger are 0-3 months, orange hanger 3-6 etc.) Don't worry ladies I do I know I need to remove the tags and wash them before the peanut arrives!



This is our front hall closet and while it still looks pretty full it was completely stuffed from top to bottom with storage stuff before! I mean open the door and you are taking your life into your hands stuffed! But now we can hang coats on one side!




Lastly, Alyn and I in a haze of all things pink passed by and were lured into Gymboree the other day by a one day baby sale! Yep, everything was 12 or 24 dollars and some of it 60 % off too! So we bought a few little dresses and here they are!!!


4 comments:

Adele said...

Oh the deep satisfaction of seeing the inside of your closet. And there weren't even any skeletons inside Alyn's. YEY for photos - keep them coming! Some more of your fabulous bump too please.
xxx

sc@vp said...

oh gymboree, how do i love thee?

(also? i heard a rumour that there's a gymboree at the 401/89 outlet mall. i might have to check out the veracity of said rumour at some time in the near future. let me know if you're in.)

(also2? it's really hard to enter the verification code when it doesn't exist. you know?)

Joyce said...

WOW is all i can say about those closets!!!!
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Never mind the closets, let's talk baby. Have you picked a name yet? Now that you have cute little clothes, it's time to think name.