Well I thought perhaps I should post something other then pink or baby girl related thoughts at least for one post anyway! The truth is about 85 % of my brain is focused on this little girl within but I will try and engage the other 15 %!
Updates:
Valentine's Day - We got snowed in, but my manly man got out there with the snow blower and a shovel and off I went into the wilds of snowy back roads to the grocery store! Yep, it was just me and the trucks and 4X4 on the road but I made it in and back with food for a 4 course meal fit for a king! I made homemade from scratch Tomato soup (Ala Jamie Oliver), Stuffed Chicken Breasts (Ala 15% of my brain) steamed asparagus (ala God) and roasted Potatoes (ala Sarah Dalley). For desert we had chocolate covered Strawberries (ala Lynley Allan) and key lime sorbet (ala Zehers!). Yep, it was good food and nice to be home on Valentine's day this year!
Cribs - Well it's not pink so I can talk about it Dang it! We found one we like and its made by an Italian company called Pali. the miracle is we both like it and it has a matching change table as well! Woop woop!
Cupboards- Well the whole kitchen has now been re-organized in a functional way! Yep, that means the only thing left to finish is the bedroom and then we have a fully organized home!
Curtains - We have them! Yep, since we have been living here for over 2 years now we thought it might be time to make it look homey! So we now have curtains in the living room and the bedroom and I love it!!
Oh and Alyn has been working his butt off to get a whole bunch of product done in time for Releasers and it looks like it's all going to be done and gorgeous... way to go baby!
Yep, That's it for now I think.....
3 comments:
Releasers eh? I've been thinking about going...I should probably decide if I'm going to or not...like, TODAY!
see ... now I want to come to YOUR house.
PHOTOS. NEED PHOTOS. PHOTOS OF CRIB. OF CUPBOARDS. OF ALYN DOING PRODUCT.
NEED. WANT. YES CAPITALS ARE NECESSARY.
Dinner sounded divine - seems like your energy burst continues. Amazing!
Post a Comment