Well Ladies and Gentlemen,
In December I challenged you to stand up and be counted and tell us whether you thought we are having a boy or a girl. Well today we went for our 3D scan (which is the coolest thing ever and I cried the whole time) and we now know what colour of cute little clothes to buy!
But before I announce the sex of this cute little kicking peanut that I carry within let's first give honour where honour is due! The following people without wavering correctly prophesied the gender of our child! I have decided not to post the names of those who missed it, or wavered, as that wouldn’t be very Christ like would it?! I mean if Jesus had a blog would He do that? I think not!
Behold the prophets among you are: (Appearing in the order they voted....)
- Holly Plotts(my cousin),
- Lynley Allan,
- Gary Morgan,
- Janna Lafrance (my cousin)
- Susan Corbin(my sister),
- Isabel Allum,
- Marie (my niece),
- Julie Williams(my cousin),
- Lois Richards,
- Sarah Houghton,
- Stuart Allan,
- Linda Cho.
If by chance you do not know what all of these people apparently knew in December..... we are having a little girl and she is gorgeous if I do say so myself!!!
Ok one little picture for you to see of our sweet little girl!!!
8 comments:
Isn't she cute?
She's soooo cute! I can't wait to meet my daughter!
And no that's not a boob in utero just incase you were wonderg (I know I did).
Awwwwwww!!! So sweet!
YES! I knew I was right - Jesus told me so!
Any ideas for names yet?
Congrats!
Beautiful! I knew I should never have trusted the Chinese! Should've gone with my gut!
Congratulations!! And, DO NOT go to the GAP for baby girls' clothes - you'll break the bank!
Seriously, it's bad....in a good way...;)
YEYYYY I'm grinning all over my face and in other places too - like my kneecap! Woohooo! A gorgeous girl! HOW exciting! YEY YEY.
LOVE the picture - how cute is she?
Would you like me to send my shortlist of girls names?
Agatha and Gertrude are still available.
Or are you going to call her Apple (Mac) Jones?
Congrats! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Uh, just to clarify...by the Chinese, I meant the Chinese LUNAR CALENDAR! Just to be clear.
Alyn- We are having a little girl!!!
SS- We haven't decided on names yet. We are not sure if we want to wait to see her and then name her or name her now!
Kelly- Gap has cute stuff though! But I hear you. I actually really like Next in the UK for baby stuff and it isn't expensive... woop woop!
Adele - Thanks for the name suggestions... we will try to keep them in mind! ;-P
Kelly - That's what I figured you meant!
oh my goodness AJ... she is incredibly beautiful!!
amazing, exciting and beautiful
Waoh when does Princess Jones arrive? Will I get to see her when we swing by for Freshwind??
Oodles of love and excitement
Gillian
Post a Comment